3 months ago
Location: AA Headquarters 2 (DFW-HDQ2)
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 26255
Join us for a career with endless possibilities.
Looking for a job where a passion for innovation, a culture of teamwork, and opportunities for growth are valued and rewarded? You’ve come to the right place.
You don’t have to be an airline aficionado to join American Airlines. It takes more than cool planes to keep us ahead of the curve, and thanks to our team of behind the scenes professionals, we do just that. As the largest airline in the world, American Airlines is in the business of serving the global travel needs of our customers. At the core of the Company is our commitment to each customer and each employee. We are dedicated to developing and delivering what our customers value and are willing to pay for. Customer-centric planning, innovative marketing, and an exceptional customer experience are supported by a cadre of talented people.
What does it take to join us? We’re glad you asked! We expect exceptional skills in your discipline and a dedication to being the best as we relentlessly pursue our goal of being not just the largest airline in the world, but also the best airline in the world.
Fortunately, we’re building on almost a century of innovation and firsts in our industry – and we plan to continue that tradition of excellence.
About The Job
More than 1.5 million people visit aa.com every day. They come in search of flights, to celebrate with loved ones, explore a new destination, or deliver the perfect business pitch…and so much more. Before they pack their bags and go to the airport, take a seat and the wheels go up – they see us: the Global Digital Content team. We are the start of the relationship, the experience and the memories; and we’re looking for someone who believes in the magic of those moments.
This job is a member of the Digital Customer Experience team within the Marketing and Loyalty Division. The Content Production Analyst will be responsible for managing our content management system (CMS), ad serving technologies and supporting the daily operation to create and publish content to web and mobile platforms. They will also work closely with members of the Global Content team, UX and IT teams to evaluate and enhance existing publishing tools/templates and define CMS platform strategies to fully exploit all features and functionality of our publishing tools.
Specifically, you’ll do the following:
* Provide technical leadership and hands-on expertise for the content management system, ad serving technologies, internal workflow ticket system and other website touchpoints
* Collaborate with IT for platform upgrades and updates including planning, schedules, communication, implementation and training
* Create business cases and functional requirements for the creation/enhancement of CMS templates and maintains documentation and training materials
* Support content migration efforts and makes recommendations around how to enforce governance, guidelines and best practices
* Recommend online advertising and targeting strategies, conducts training of the selected advertising serving technologies, and maintains all internal documentation
* Support the daily operation of our sites by editing and publishing content using predefined templates while maintaining style guidelines, corporate brand standards, legal and regulatory compliance
* Work closely with international teams to deliver content on all our sites around the world
* Participate in an on-call rotation, including weekends and late nights, for publishing travel alerts resulting from weather delays/cancellations or other operational issues
* Bachelor's degree
* 5 years of digital, online or ecommerce experience managing content production for high traffic global websites and managing the implementation of CMS tools, templates and workflows
* Ability to work across multiple internal teams to develop and maintain project plans
* Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage details through completion and ensure project deadlines are met
* Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot technical issues
* Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands while prioritizing responsibilities appropriately
* Excellent presentation and public speaking skills with the ability to clearly and concisely express ideas verbally and in writing
* Ability to take control, make decisions and explain reasoning in any situation to influence and motivate peers and multiple stakeholders
* Ability to adapt to change quickly and without hesitation to perform in a fast-paced, agile-based, iterative environment
* Working knowledge of content strategy
* Working knowledge of AP style and copywriting best practices for digital content
* Demonstrated in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge of UX strategies
* Project management experience within a marketing or digital environment
* Experience using TeamSite, Cludo Site Search, automated translation tools, and SharePoint
* Bilingual, a plus, not necessary
* Travel industry experience
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 26255
Nearest Major Market: Fort Worth
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Developer, Advertising, Sharepoint, Project Manager, Content Strategy, Technology, Marketing