6 months ago
Analyst, Program / Project Control Global 7500-TOR04662
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Lead Change Management process with focus on schedule, risk management, business case, resource plan and warranty management.
- Provide oversight of Supplier and BA Deliverables schedule in support of the Global 7000/8000 deliveries to GCC, Global Completion Center.
- Be responsible for the integration of all the supporting functions (Sales, Operations, Customer Support, and Procurement).
- Prepare and present to various stakeholders outside of the PMO including customers and suppliers.
- Coordinate multi-site activities as necessary and vendor recovery.
- Provide operational and strategic leadership for the program business cases during and after product development.
- Report and provide visibility on the program activities to Program leadership, develop the strategy for implementation plan, establish the priorities and the orientation requirements for the program.
- Issue overall strategic guidelines (program orientation) for budgeting purposes and execution alignment.
- Develop project specific strategies for development, manage risk mitigation plans and monitor performance of stakeholders to the commitments.
- Participate in Governance: Defining roles and responsibilities, and providing oversight.
- Actively support the Achieving Excellence System (AES) departmental objectives.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a university degree in a related field (Engineering, Business, or Supply Chain) or equivalent working experience, with 5 years+ experience in aerospace.
- You have in depth knowledge of Program/Project Management processes.
- You have or working towards Project Management Certification: PMP, PgMP, CAPM, PMI (asset).
- You have a technical understanding of an aircraft such as aircraft design, system design, certification, manufacturing and/or aircraft operation (asset).
- You demonstrate a professional attitude and superior communication skills (essential).
- You have excellent organizational, time management skills, foresight, accuracy, attention to detail and commitment to objectives and responsibilities.
- You have a pro-active attitude and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced, challenging environment.
- You have demonstrated leadership skills and ability to work in an extended team across business functions/units.
- You are customer oriented, innovative and a team player.
- You have good knowledge of business drivers such as the financial and schedule aspects of a major development program, as well as terminology and legal interpretation of contracts.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 20.03.2019, 4:35:59 PM