9 months ago
Porter Airlines has revolutionized short-haul flying with a warm and effortless approach to hospitality, restoring glamour and refinement to air travel. Porter is an Official 4 Star Airline® in the World Airline Star Rating® and also rated as Best Regional Airline in North America by Skytrax.
The airline currently offers flights to Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City, Moncton, Halifax, St. John’s, Thunder Bay, Sault Ste. Marie, Sudbury, Timmins, North Bay, Windsor, New York (Newark), Chicago (Midway), Boston, Washington (Dulles), Pittsburgh and has seasonal flights to Mt. Tremblant, Que., Myrtle Beach, S.C., Burlington, Vt., and Orlando-Melbourne, Fla.
TEAM: Revenue Management
POSITION: Analyst, Pricing and Optimization
REPORTS TO: Senior Manager, Revenue Management Pricing and Reporting
This Analyst, Pricing and Optimization, is responsible for managing the company’s pricing and seat inventory across its network for optimal revenue generation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Implement Porter’s public and private fare strategy and provide recommendations for improvement
* Implement Porter’s seat inventory management strategy and tactics on a daily basis and provide recommendations for improvement
* Manage and administer the process of implementing public/private fare filings in ATPCO
* Perform reporting and detailed analysis of KPIs, track performance versus goals, find revenue opportunities and close revenue leakage holes
* Maintain pricing and revenue management system parameters to deliver on the chosen course of action
* Monitor and analyze competitor fare initiatives and day-to-day pricing/seat inventory adjustments to ensure competitiveness
* Liaise with internal commercial and operational stakeholders to ensure policy and required customer experiences are realized on a day-to-day basis
* Support all commercial and/or applicable operational initiatives to successful completion
* Ensure data and revenue integrity are paramount in all day-to-day processes, databases and dashboards
* Active participation in Porter’s Safety Management System (SMS) including, reporting hazards and incidents encountered in daily operation; understand comply and promote the Company Safety Policy
* Support the Company’s values and ensure they are engrained in day-to-day operations
* Concern for Safety: Identifying hazardous or potentially hazardous situations and taking appropriate action to maintain a safe environment for self and others.
* Teamwork: Working collaboratively with others to achieve organizational goals.
* Passenger/Customer Service: Providing service excellence to internal and/or external customers (passengers).
* Initiative: Dealing with situations and issues proactively and persistently, seizing opportunities that arise.
* Results Focus: Focusing efforts on achieving high-quality results consistent with the organization’s standards.
* Fostering Communication: Listening and communicating openly, honestly, and respectfully with different audiences, promoting dialogue and building consensus.
* University degree with a focus in Economics, Marketing, Finance, Network Planning, Strategic Planning, Operational Research, Mathematics or Engineering is required
* MBA or M.Sc graduate is an advantage
* Previous airline pricing and revenue management experience is an asset
* Experience/general knowledge of Network Planning, Distribution, Interline Partnerships or Loyalty Analytics is an asset
* Strong quantitative and analytical skills
* Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines
* Working knowledge of industry revenue management systems is an advantage
* Familiarity with GDS systems, Navitaire and ATPCO is an asset
* Advanced proficiency in MS Office, specifically with Excel
* Proficiency in analytic tools is an asset
* Ability to solve problems through developing partnerships, finding opportunities and determining appropriate solutions
Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport - YTZ
* Post Date February 6, 2018
* Reference ID 97-69-93