3 months ago
Reporting to the New GEN ISS Manager Standardization & Processes, this position will play an important role in the program by assisting to manage the implementation of NewGen ISS capabilities and the achievement of the ISS 2023 business plan. This position will assist in the
management and implementation of changes required to enable the implementation of a customer centric operating model to enable the achievement of key New Gen ISS targets. This position will contribute to align with all stakeholders (central and regional) to enable a
smooth transition from the existing operating model to the New GEN ISS operating model.
This position will be responsible to support in the internal communication of the project. This role will be instrumental to ensure the internal teams are fully aware of the project benefits, progress on milestones and to support in ensuring the changes in business rules, processes and systems are understood and accepted by all stakeholders of the program. given the strong interdependency with the GDC project, this position will also support the GDC project change management and communication.
This position will contribute to support the strategy that ensures the safe migration of operations to the new operating model, completeness, safety, and operational performance is maintained . For this the incumbent will align with key stakeholders to ensure business continuity and enhancement. This position will have an important role in building the New Gen ISS capabilities in the operations, enabling the realization of the New Gen ISS benefits expected of 330 Million in industry savings by 2020.
Assist on the management of the transformation to a new operational model. The communication of the realization of the benefits and a flawless operational implementation.
This position will assist to manage the communication and agree with all IATA global and the assigned regional stakeholders and decision makers to be able to implement the project and achieve the benefits for the industry.
This role requires the capacity to conceptualize and assist to identify communication materials and strategies, with different dimensions: organizational, data, systems, process to ensure a safe implementation and transition of operations to a new operating model.
Crating and distributing materials to regional and global stakeholders to define help reinforce the strategies that enable a safe transition to the New Gen ISS operating model
Qualifications and Skills
1. Minimum 1 years of experience in delivering communication contents for global change management and technical initiatives and projects.
2. Knowledge of IATA settlement systems and New Gen ISS from a global project perspective.
3. Exceptional interpersonal skills
4. Ability to build collaborative relationships with multiple and diverse stakeholders, both internal and external
5. Proven ability to deliver communication content initiatives across multiple cultures with an innovative approach
6. Ability to quickly learn and understand complex concepts and translate them in to clear communication materials
7. Ability to perform under pressure and within variable working hours and schedules
8. Strong oral and written communications skills
9. Availability to travel frequently
10. Fluency in English; knowledge of other languages would be an asset.
11. University degree on business administration, economics, industrial engineering or its equivalent.
At the heart of IATA are our Values and Behaviors. We all have different personalities, styles and areas of expertise, but you’ll recognize us by the consistent way we act and behave in line with our Values and Behaviors. We are looking for people who bring them to life in everything they do – they are:
* Act with integrity and uphold our standards
* Think strategically in support of the global big picture
* Partner and manage to create high performing teams
* Putting people first by acting with a simple human touch
Here at IATA we are proud of being a Diverse & Inclusive Organization – we have people from all over the world working in our offices, and we extend this to our recruiting practices. We are a meritocratic organization and an equal opportunity employer.