2 months ago
Analyst, Finance - Cost accounting - Pool of candidates-QUE16294
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
This current pool is for current and future needs.
In your role, you will:
- Working in collaboration with people in charge of material & logistics.
- Analyze raw material inventory, work in process and provision for excess & non-movement for Mirabel plant. Analyze inventory turn ratios.
- Participate to Budget & Quarterly Forecast process.
- Work on different month end processes (Journal entry, conciliation, governance).
- Responsible of physical count activities for inventory.
- Participate to various process improvement initiatives.
- Perform various financial analysis supporting operations.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
- You hold an accounting title (CPA : CA, CMA, CGA) or an equivalent experience.
- You have from 3 to 6 years of experience.
- A good knowledge of SAP represent an asset.
- You are known for your impact and influence skills.
- You show team leadership and have efficient communication.
- You possess skills to use MS Office.
- You are bilingual (English and French) both written and oral.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Financial Analysis
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 11.02.2019, 9:49:13 AM