7 months ago
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Prepare, analyze and present the unit cost for the production aircraft.
- Participate in the annual budget process and the quarterly forecasts.
- Work closely with our business partners at the plant and Procurement.
- Support the other team members on various tasks related to month end or ad hoc demands
- Support the Achieving Excellence System initiatives
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a bachelor degree in accounting as well as a CPA designation or in the process of obtaining one
- You have from 4 to 6 years of experience
- You have an excellent knowledge of Excel and SAP would be an asset
- You have a good ability for teamwork, you are creative and autonomous
- You have good communication skills in French and English
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Financial Analysis
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 20.07.2018, 2:16:15 PM