THIS IS WHERE THE EXCITEMENT REALLY BEGINS
CUSTOMER SERVICE DELIVERY
Analyst – AOCC Operations Ruleset Management & Analysis
The team works in real time to make sure the right people are in the right place – airside and landside – to meet demand. As our airports are the world’s busiest, it’s fast-paced and a real challenge. They see that the operational plan is followed, and issues are dealt with across terminals, regular operations, incidents and crisis handling. The operation has to be industry-leading, and it always is.
What you'll deliver
- You'll be responsible for scenario testing of multiple rulesets to align with, and improve upon targeted business benefits.
- You'll produce analysis and recommendation documentation for approval at the ruleset working groups.
- You'll configure ruleset changes within the system including its document management.
- You'll manage modelling projects to support operational planning.
What you bring
- You'll be educated to a Degree Level in a numerical subject. Masters degree in a related field (i.e. Operational Research) is preferable.
- You should have at least 2 - 4 years’ experience in a quantitative analysis or operational research role preferably in a strategic or planning environment.
- Minimum 1 year experience in developing and using simulation models or resource management systems (i.e. AirTop, CAST, Quintiq, Inform).
- Ideally some experience in stand planning.
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that’s all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing – and being pushed – to work better and smarter. With us, you’ll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You’ll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you’ll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.