3 months ago
Reporting to the Manager, Agency Risk Management, the incumbent will be responsible for supporting the management of the Agency Risk Management (ARM) service process for the assigned countries in the Asia-Pacific Region.
* Support the process for all Agency Risk management elements of the Operation including monitoring of agent sales surges, Financial Assessments, Reviews, Financial Securities and related tasks and deliverables;
* Support Agency Risk Management process including making required changes as needed in all associated systems;
* Provide support to agents and field offices on all Agency Risk Management related matters;
* Support the regional ARM team on administrative matters and any other ad hoc requirements.
Qualifications and Skills
* University degree in Business Administration or a related field;
* Experience in a business support function, preferably in a multicultural/commercial environment;
* Excellent organizational and customer service skills;
* Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced and highly demanding environment while meeting tight deadlines;
* Ability to set priorities, and work with speed with a strong customer focus and a high level of drive and energy;
* Excellent IT skills including MS office (especially Excel);
* Excellent written/verbal communication skills in English (knowledge and fluency of an additional Asian language would be a distinct advantage).
At the heart of IATA are our Values and Behaviors. We all have different personalities, styles and areas of expertise, but you’ll recognize us by the consistent way we act and behave in line with our Values and Behaviors. We are looking for people who bring them to life in everything they do – they are:
* Act with integrity and uphold our standards
* Think strategically in support of the global big picture
* Partner and manage to create high performing teams
* Putting people first by acting with a simple human touch
Here at IATA we are proud of being a Diverse & Inclusive Organization – we have people from all over the world working in our offices, and we extend this to our recruiting practices. We are a meritocratic organization and an equal opportunity employer.