6 months ago
AMF System Engineer (PRIME Contract- must have active TS/SCI clearance with Poly)
Req #: 215127
Location: Hanover, MD US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Are you interested in working with the latest in advanced technologies?
Does supporting critical national security missions have special meaning to you?
Are you someone that thrives working in an agile team environment? If so, this is a great opportunity to join our team and support a key Intelligence Community customer on a long-term prime contract.
The MIDDLEWARE program is comprised of multiple TTOs, and provides five key capabilities across them as well as a wide variety of support services. The key capabilities are: Data Transport - Provides real-time data transport services across a global footprint, Billions of message events per day. Enterprise Audit - Provides millions of auditable events to the enterprise never audited before. Authorization Services - Provides Billions of authorizations per year across the IC. Information Transport Service (ITS) - ODNI Mandated high speed data transport for high vale traffic. Enterprise Application Hosting – Supporting requirements for Platform as a Service (PaaS) and remote desktop infrastructure across the enterprise.
More about your role:
You will be a key member of a large prime contract effort, comprised of multiple teams working to secure, operate and enhance customer systems. This position is for a System Engineer for an enterprise level near-real time messaging transport service supporting hundreds of missions and customers throughout the Intelligence Community. The selected candidate will collaborate in a team environment to develop message flow solutions with customer having disparate mission, schedule and communication needs. The candidate will provide informational briefings to new and existing customer of the messaging service. The candidate will interface with internal and external customers to define messaging and policy enforcement requirements, obtain the necessary approvals for implementation, and coordinate operational software deployments. The candidate will provide right-sized process improvement and implementation across several disciplines including configuration management, reporting software build and delivery, risk management, quality assurance, customer feedback, and improvement.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines.
* 5 years System Engineering experience. An additional 4+ years of System Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 9 years.
* Excellent communications skills; ability to present information to a diverse audience (listen/engage with coworkers and customers)
* Experience with Use Case development and requirement derivation (translating customer needs into actionable technical tasks)
* Experience developing technical solutions (work cross-team and with technical leadership)
* Experience developing project artifacts (meeting notes, engineering diagrams, wikis, data flows, etc.)
* Familiarity with deployment and verification cycles
* Comfortable with Spring Based Development
* Familiarity with graphics-based tools (MS PowerPoint, MS Visio, etc.)
* Process and detail oriented
* Team player
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Familiar with the overall Software Development Life Cycle to manage and coordinate the development, testing, and deployment of new products and services across multiple teams with a wide array of technical and logistical interdependencies.
* Familiarity with TechSIGINT/PROFORMA
* Software engineering/development background
* Familiarity with software testing and/or management
What We Can Offer You: CACI’s National and Cyber Solutions (NCS) business group is looking for a successful candidate who possesses the requisite experience and “can-do” attitude. The work environment is casual, yet professional and we’re committed to providing the tools you need to succeed on the job and in your career.
Other CACI Highlights:
* We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
TTO # (2018-TTO3-10)
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.