about 1 year ago
Profile: AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEER / SENIOR AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEER/DUTY ENGINEER
* Responsible for all work carried out and certified by him on the aircraft under the scope of his authorization privilege and to ensure that all statutory regulations regarding airworthiness of the aircraft and company requirements are met.
* Maintaining and improving their knowledge in respect to the aircraft, its systems and equipment, the civil aviation requirement of India and company policy.
* The quality of work performed on the aircraft ensuring due diligence is exercised in respect to safety for themselves and others, that all work carried out is appropriately recorded, certified and cross-referenced as appropriate.
* Complete all aircraft documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
* Strictly comply with safety procedures while working within the vicinity of the aircraft to protect self and others and prevent damage to the aircraft and its equipment.
* Ensures appropriate and documented shift handover at the end of the shift duty.
* Ensuring that all interchangeability of components is confirmed through reference to the IPC and / other relevant approved documentation.
* Ensuring that he is aware of all company operating procedures and fully understand all quality and technical reporting systems.
* Being smart and tidy in appearance so reflecting the company image.
* Reporting all vehicle, ramp and aircraft unserviceability immediately to their designated Manager.
* Maintain a personal logbook with details of all maintenance activity carried out by the individual.
* Return of Serviceable and unserviceable components back to stores.
* Engineer will also assist to shift in charge/station manager for all administration issues as may be required.
* Ensure discipline and enthuses team spirit understanding amongst his shift.
* Presently employed as a certifying engineer for at least two years
* Must hold an AME diploma or equivalent and a DGCA licence rated on A320 and/or B737NG a/c or B787 with Gen X engines or A330 /B777 series.
* For AME – Minimum 3 years of experience and having a full scope license.
* For Sr. AME – Minimum 6 years of experience with 2 years of certifying experience as AME.
* For Duty Engineer – Minimum 8 years of experience with 2 -3 years of experience as Sr. AME
* Must have CAR 66 Type Rating B1 or B2 License on A320 family aircraft fitted with IAEV2500 or CFM LEAP 1A engine. and /or B737 NG fitted with CFM56-7 engines or B787 with Gen X engines or A330 / B777 series
For AME Applications Please Click Here
For Sr. AME Applications Please Click Here
For Duty Engineer Applications Please Click Here