Derichebourg Atis aéronautique has been growing steadily for the past 19 years. By offering quality services based on a deep understanding of the industry and effective risk analysis and mangement, Derichebourg Atis aéronautique has successfully won and maintained the trust of its clients.
Within this position, you must insure the technical support of airline customers and maintenance centers throughout the world on the AMASIS software functionality. You manage the requests of MIS users in France and abroad.
- You have an extensive knowledge of the different AMASIS units linked with the airworthiness, logistic and maintenance follow-up activity
- You must know how to save, diagnose and assist the AMASIS users over the phone and by email
- You must solve the regular incidents
- You must be able to provide solutions and help out the AMASIS users
- You must be able to write and summarize the problems and blocking points to the development teams
- You must insure the coordination between the users, developers, and even sometimes with the commercial team
- You provide reports on incident follow-ups
- You suggest improvements
- This position is accessible from a level 1 training (Engineering, graduate schools specialized in aeronautics) associated with a 6 year (minimum) professional experience, more preferably with an airline or MRO, with master of AMASIS or ATAMS
- You possess a very good knowledge and experience in all the AMASIS units. You master ARGOLINE. The master of JAVA is a plus.
- You have some knowledge of PART M, PART 145 or equivalent.
- You are fluent in English and technical English (spoken, written, read)
- The fluency in another language is imperative - Spanish or Arabic
- You are willing to travel internationally in order to fulfill your missions