AIT Engineer – Electrical Integration of Satellites
On behalf of our long-standing client, a worldwide leading flight, aeronautic and space company, we are searching for an AIT Engineer to join the business in Germany on a permanent basis.
Our client is looking for a skilled AIT Engineer with vast experience in rotary mechanical environments. In return, you will have the opportunity to showcase your talents and to make meaningful contributions within the aerospace field.
· Analysis of satellite level electrical interfaces
· Development of electrical integration procedures
· Operation of spacecraft and simulators to generated electrical signals
· Execution of electrical integration and testing
· Generation of test reports
· Knowledge of ECSS standards and spacecraft testing
· Experience in high speed interfaces and RF testing would be an asset
· Experience in ESA projects would be beneficial
· Fluency in English is required and knowledge of German is a plus
If you are interested in this opportunity and are either located in Germany or are willing to relocate, then please contact Emma Race for an initial, confidential discussion
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experience aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.