24 Month Fixed Term Contract for Airworthiness Evaluator / Senior Quality Engineer
TARCG, The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group.
Senior Part M Auditor (Airworthiness Evaluator) – Exeter, UK
£Competitive – Fixed Term Contract – Free Parking – Benefits + Bonuses
TARCG (The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group LTD) is a young, dynamic, vibrant, aviation recruitment company with operations covering the UK, Europe, Asia, Middle East & North America. As experts in our field, we help clients significantly reduce their cost per hire by providing them with industry leading candidate attraction solutions, complemented by technology, social media and candidate management.
What We Offer:
· Start: ASAP
· Term: 24 Month Fixed Term
· Location: Exeter, UK
· Fantastic Rates (Please speak with a member of our team)
· 2 Years continuing airworthiness experience
· You will have been trained in EASA Part M and Part 145 requirements
· Criminal Record Check
· UK/EU Passport
· 5 years of references
· Provide input into the internal evaluation programme scope for their area of expertise;
· Plan and conduct scheduled, special and follow up in-depth evaluations of safety critical systems;
· Compile evaluation reports and identify non-conformities and opportunities for system improvements;
· Assist responsible managers with root cause analysis of findings and the development of corrective action plans (CAPs);
· Review CAPs for accuracy and effectiveness and offering support to ensure they are comprehensive;
· Track the implementation of CAPs to ensure timely completion;
· Be the Compliance Monitoring point of contact for their assigned area of expertise;
· Generate statistical and data driven reports;
· Represent the Compliance Monitoring function at the Engineering Safety Action Group and other forums, such as Reliability and TDR meetings;
To Apply Now for the role of Senior Part M Auditor (Airworthiness Evaluator), please apply via the button shown.
Our mission is clear. We offer the most cost effective & flexible aviation recruitment in the world. We bring the right people together to drive transformation within the aviation recruitment industry. We work with our clients & partners to build the foundations that enable organisations to achieve an unfair advantage. We are shaping the future of aviation. Together.
This vacancy is being advertised by The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group Ltd. The services advertised by The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, cabin mechanic, aircraft mechanic, avionics, sheet metal worker, engineer, CAE, B1, NDT, sheet metal, B2, B1.3, rotary, helicopter, jet2, management, captain, cabin crew, first officer, quality, ATR, qatar airways, airworthiness, safety, manager, composite, technician, avionic, aw139, aircraft technician, stores, flight attendant, operations, Qatar, aircraft fitter, B1 engineer, flight dispatcher, maintenance, Embraer, painter, aircraft engineer, instructor, logistics, camo, fitters, cabin mechanic, director, quality engineer, senior quality engineer, QA, Part 145, aviation recruiter