Oaklands Global are working with a leading independently approved Continuing Airworthiness Management organisation within the recruitment of an Airworthiness Review Engineer.
This position is ideal for Senior Engineers who have extensive experience working in a Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation.
The main responsibilities of the Airworthiness Review Engineer will be the;
• Compilation of Reports following Aircraft Physical and Technical Records Audits.
• Project Management of Aircraft through lease transition.
• Working with various National Aviation Authorities.
• Creation of reports demonstrating various Airworthiness Compliance Requirements.
• Working on various projects within a team of Airworthiness Management Engineers.
Required Qualifications and Experience
All Candidates must qualify for an EASA Form 4 in accordance with M.A707. Therefore as a minimum must:
• Have 5 years’ experience in aircraft maintenance and/or continuing airworthiness management and
• Hold a valid EASA Part 66 B1 or B2 Licence or C Licence.
• B737 or A320 Type Rating will be a distinct advantage.
• Hold an aeronautical engineering degree or a national equivalent and Have 10 years’ experience in aircraft maintenance and/or continuing airworthiness management.
Apply now as this position won’t be around for long.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to James Townsend in confidence.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.