Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Airworthiness Review Manager
Summary of Position
Reporting to the Technical Director, this position manages, and carries out, the Airworthiness Review Certificate issue, renewal and extension process for the aircraft fleet to ensure continuing airworthiness and C of A validity of the fleet.
The role is accomplished in a manner consistent with excellent customer service, value and sustainable growth.
Key Responsibilities/Duties and Accountabilities
- Responsible for the control, issue, renewal and extension of Airworthiness Review Certificates.
- The completion and submission of applications for the initial issue of Certificates of Airworthiness, or renewal recommendations according to NAA requirements.
- The completion and submission of all applications associated with Certificates of Airworthiness, including but not limited to aircraft registrations, radio license, Mode S, Selcal, ELT, RVSM. Including all necessary liaison with regulatory authorities.
- The management of the Company's Tech Log System (Part M, MA 306) including Cabin Log, and Technical Log Page changes in a manner acceptable to the CAA. Production, amendment and control of CAT.IDE statements and as may be required by subsequent legislation.
- Support the Technical Services Manager on new, and used, aircraft acceptance and returns.
- Production, amendment and control of MEL’s for the Fleet. Including procedures and approvals and the issuance of RIEs (Repair Interval Extensions).
- Production, amendment and control of Mass and Balance Schedules for the fleet.
- Production of AD Statements for the Fleet consistent with ARC renewals, C of A renewals or aircraft returns.
- Responsible for obtaining Permits to Fly.
- Coordinate effectively between Technical Services, Fleet Management Team and other key departments.
- Responsible for delivering projects as defined by the Technical Director keeping him/her fully appraised at all times in all activities.
- Resolution of Quality System non conformity reports as relevant to the role.
- Nominated Airworthiness Technical Representative (NATR) for IOMAR where required.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Kat Ronaldson at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”