3 months ago
FLYINGGROUP, a rapidly growing business jet operator in Europe, is looking to fill in the vacancy of an Airworthiness Executive at the main office in Antwerp.
The goal of the Airworthiness Executive is to make sure, together with the team, that all aircraft of the FlyingGroup fleet are maintained in an airworthy condition at all times and to act as a communication point between all concerned parties (maintenance suppliers, operations, manufactures, authorities).
You will work in a continuing airworthiness environment on new, high value business jets. As part of the airworthiness department, you will be a member of a team that offers high quality work in accordance with EASA regulations.
He/She is responsible for:
* Follow-up of the maintenance program of a part of the Flying Service aircraft fleet; Preparing the maintenance planning for the scheduled maintenance; Follow-up and coordination of unscheduled maintenance
* Communication to and from the manufacturer with regards to modifications
* Technical follow-up for defect rectification, line and base maintenance
* To ensure that all maintenance is done in accordance with the approved maintenance program
* To ensure that any operational directives, airworthiness directives and any other continued airworthiness requirement made mandatory by the national civil aviation authority and/or EASA are accomplished
* To ensure accomplishment of modifications in accordance with an approved standard
* Education: Minimum Bachelor aviation/electronics/electro-mechanics or equal by experience
* You are motivated to work in an aviation environment
* You are a strong team player
* You are well organized and stress resistant
* You are flexible regarding working hours
* You are fluent in Dutch and English (both written and spoken)
* Knowledge of French is a plus
* You have an excellent computer knowledge: Word, Excel and Access
* You are willing to spend short periods abroad
* Experience in a continuing airworthiness environment is a plus
* Full time permanent employment contract
* We offer you extensive opportunities to expand knowledge and skills
Closure of Application
* May 31st 2018
To apply to this vacancy, please send your application form and resume online. Only candidates meeting all of the above requirements will be considered and contacted.