Location – Hayes (15 Minutes away from Heathrow Airport)
Remuneration – Range starting from £30,000 (Competitive Salary)
Do you want to work for a leading aviation company, who leads the world in aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul? Do you want to be involved in a technical team, working on large aircraft supporting many of the world’s largest airlines? Do you want the challenge of setting up new capabilities and processes – setting roadmap for a company for the years to come?
Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services are uniquely placed to provide candidate with great experience and challenge working with the world’s largest aircraft OEM’s. There is an opportunity within the Engineering technical department for an Airworthiness Engineer.
Duties and responsibilities
· To support the wider engineering documentation team in the creation of customer specific mini and maxi documentation packs, under the direction of the Documentation Team Leader. Including the provision of support in wider documentation tasks (On Logs, Off Logs, BTB and SAP data entry) as required
· Understand, create and manage volume documentation, by the use of key performance metrics and then provide weekly updates
· If required to help scan the completed maintenance records into LTLGS’s records system, both internally as well as outsourced, for LTLGS’s electronic records
· If require, to initiate searches for missing maintenance records and monitor rectification in a timely manner
· To sort, file, retrieve and return the hard copy maintenance records for the control of the LTLGS archive
· To maintain knowledge of LTLGS’s working procedures pertinent for the job function
· To update Head of Engineering / Head of Quality when any significant documentation issues are encountered with the maintenance records
Experience and knowledge