TAA Recruitment are currently looking for Airworthiness Engineers for our client in multiple locations across Ireland and Singapore.
This role is responsible for supporting the CAMO Department by ensuring the accomplishment of all continuing airworthiness activities, on time and to the standards required by the Irish Aviation Authority, with the goal of meeting customer and business expectations by producing a high quality service in an efficient and cost effective manner whilst ensuring regulatory compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Airworthiness Engineer ensures accomplishment of all continuing airworthiness activities on time and to the standards required by the Irish Aviation Authority in accordance with CAME Paragraph 0.3.5.4 including but not limited to:
· Play an integral part in the CAMO team.
· Monitor repetitive defects to co-ordinate their rectification by a Part 145 maintenance organisation.
· Produce scopes of work for base maintenance, engine or component shop visits.
· Reviewing airworthiness data and updating airworthiness data bases.
· Preparing Baseline Maintenance Programs and Aircraft Maintenance Programs.
· Engage with the organisation in a professional manner at all times and be committed to delivering results.
· Ensure all projects are managed in a consistent, efficient and professional manner whilst ensuring customer satisfaction.
· Deliver innovative continuous improvements to ensure customer satisfaction, quality of service and ensure competitiveness is maintained in line with business expectations.
· Develop excellent, positive working relationships with partners, customers and internal and external stakeholders to ensure targets are met.
· Travel for in-person meetings with partners, customers and authorities and interact effectively on a relationship and technical level whilst continuing to foster and develop key relationships.
· Participate in required training and compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements for CAMO team members.
· Attain and maintain required approvals/training in line with departmental approvals and business requirements.
· Ensure adherence and compliance with all policies, processes and regulatory requirements.
· Monitor and review developments at industry level.
· Any other reasonable duties as required by the CAMO Manager.
· In depth knowledge on EASA Part M/145 regulations
· Highly motivated and energetic, with strong interpersonal skills and experience of dealing with and influencing internal stakeholders, customers and project leaders.
· Ambitious, driven, persistent and confident in own ability to achieve targets.
· Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
· Demonstrated problem solving ability and adaptability to prioritise and be successful in a fast-paced, results orientated, changing environment.
· Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage complex projects simultaneously and prioritise effectively under pressure.
· Demonstrated ability to be flexible to meet company and Customer needs.
· Exhibit a high level of personal integrity, thereby maintaining the highest standards of safety and quality under commercial pressure.
· Proficient in English, both written and oral, and able to communication at all levels internally and with customers effectively.
· Ability to initiate and support change and implement initiatives to contribute to continuous improvement activity within the global business.
· Aeronautical Engineering/Engineering in Aircraft Systems Degree or EASA Part 66 License with 3 years relevant experience in a Technical Records and/or CAMO environment.
· Project Management qualification and/or significant experience in delivering projects would be beneficial.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
· Availability to travel to Customer locations worldwide as required.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Project Management packages.
Refurbishment and Re-finishing background very advantageous.