3 months ago
It’s an exciting time at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group. For more than 50 years, we have provided a full range of services for business and commercial aviation customers. Today, we are transforming and growing to meet the demand of OEMs, business aviation customers and airlines. We are a premier Canadian aviation company with an international presence!
If you’re looking for an opportunity to join and grow with a dynamic company, you will thrive at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group!
Reporting to the Manager Airworthiness and Maintenance Control
The Airworthiness Controller will provide support in keeping current technical publications, Ground Support Equipment and aircraft technical records.
Major responsibilities of significance to achieve the overall objectives of the JOB:
* Manage Publications Accounts with OEM and Authorities
* Manage Subscription
* Monitor OEM Pubs changes
* Maintain Open Cases Log for pubs received and distributed inside the company
* Issue and distribute Publications Review Form (OEM changes, SB,AD,MEL,CAR’S
* Maintain Pubs Terminal Server up to date
* Maintain and update Master Pubs List
* Prepare e Pubs distribution to bases and tracking using Manual amendment form.
* Audit Avionics/Component Shop Paper Pubs
* Prepare Initial Pubs subscriptions for new aircraft Arrival
* Prepare Monthly KPI
* Issue Forms # and maintain list of effective Forms for Intelex
* Process and Approved Supplier Self-Audit
* Maintain List and Copies of Approved Vendors
* Transcribed manually or with supplied Stickie’s all relevant entry from incoming package to Aircraft Tech Logs : (Airframe, Engine ,Propeller, APU, Mod Log)
* Support Tech Records request from various bases
Maintain List of Aircraft Operated DOCUMENTS:
* Short Form Lease, C of R copies, C of A copies, Flight Permit issued, Extension approval ETC...
* Review and Catalogue incoming and exiting Aircraft Records
* Aircraft Marks Reservation Renewal with Transport Canada
* Radio License yearly Renewal
* AAIR Submission coordination
* ELT Registration Yearly Renewal
* Maintain the ground support equipment database in camp
* high School or College degree ( Administration or
* quick learner
* Sens of initiative
* Well organised
* Bilingual FR/ ENGL
* Computer savvy ( advanced Excel, Word, power point )
* knowledge of salesforces ( asset )
Why join our team:
- Great dynamic team
- Free parking
- Training provided
- Full benefits
- RRSP contribution
- And more
IMP is committed to Employment Equity and our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels. We welcome applicants from Aboriginal People, Visible Minority Groups, Persons with Disabilities and Women in occupations of positions where they are under-represented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify on either your cover letter or resume.