4 months ago
Job Description is as below:
The incumbent will exercise functional safety control over MIAL operations as well as across Third party functional departments involved with physical airside operations. This control is to ensure compliance to:-
1. Working Instructions of operational procedures and policy decisions issued by MIAL Compliance Department
2. Bird hazard-, as well as dog control management to reduce bird strikes and prevent any dog strikes
3. Various measures related to animal/rodent/insect and snake control
4. Apron Discipline, including but not limited to driving, pedestrian movement and the wearing of reflective jackets.
5. Serviceability of all vehicles and equipment on airside
6. Cleanliness of movement area
7. FOD control.
8. Aircraft incidents & accidents reporting and follow-up.
9. Any other directive approved by MIAL
- Job involves working in 12 hour rotational shifts (day/night)
- Quick Learner
- Having strong decision making skills
- Minimum Graduate (12+3) from government recognized universities.
- Minimum experience – 3 years
- Industry Preference – Aviation, Airlines, Ground Handlers Please do not submit your profile if you have applied at GVK CSIA in the last 6 Month.