3 months ago
Airside Compliance Training Process Co Ordinator
2 weeks ago(13/04/2018 00:00)
Number of Openings
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Airside Compliance Training team. Reporting to the Airside Safety Compliance Training Manager, the training process co-ordinator is responsible for ensuring that all administrative processes, documentation and regulatory requirements associated with the scheduling, delivery and recording of airside safety compliance training is delivered to the highest standard.
The role holder will be a self-starter with proven ability to work to deadlines, achieve standards and work on own initiative. A principle part of the role is daily collation and transfer of training data to facilitate Airside Identification Card issue process for compliance training related to the airside access and driving. The role deals with internal and external stakeholders, excellent customer service, and attention to detail is a prerequisite.
All applications should be submitted by 12.00 on 25th April 2018.
* Proven administrative and highly developed organisational skills
* Advanced IT skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint are prerequisite
* Ability to work own initiative and meet targets
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Plans work effectively with realistic timescales and resources
* Exposure to continuous improvement methodologies
* Excellent relationship building and communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
* Strong attention to detail
* Relevant Third level qualification desirable or relevant experience
* Knowledge of EASA requirements for training
* General knowledge of Airport Operations, airlines, ground handlers, state agencies
* Understanding of airside and operational roles
* Competence in use of OLM - Oracle Learning Management System
* Competence in the use of Oracle Procurement
* Experience in co-ordination of online training solutions
* Committed to daa values
* Provide support to the Airside Safety Compliance Training Manager as required
* Manage administrative processes for the Airside Compliance Training function including; course, class, trainer management processes in LMS, booking, enrolment and payment processes, validation of monthly accounts
* Record management of attendance, certificates. training completed and data transfer and record retention.
* Daily training records data transfer process, quality assurance and resolution of issues
* Support for the training function including oversight of training facility standards, procurement for the team; unit liaise with IT on system issues.
* Reporting KPIs for team activity
* Utilise all relevant daa systems for the optimal management of the operation, organisation and delivery of services
* Support the Airside Compliance Safety Training Manager in the implementation of new technologies.
* Manage, track and deliver continuous improvement initiatives to support department objectives and maintain compliance with HSSE requirements
* Establish and co-ordinate and document SOPs and process flows
* Supervise the airside compliance training administrator, including performance management and the scheduling of work
* Manage clockwise for airside safety compliance team