3 months ago
Airport Ticketing Supervisor
Be responsible for the coaching and efficient organization of a group of ticketing officers (35-38), leading the sales desk at Brussels airport, squarely on the side of rules and procedures but still able to keep an open mind towards the commercial and financial side in order to assure customer satisfaction and create a win-win situation for both passenger and airline.
* Work together with the team members of the Airport Ticketing Officer Brussels on the different aspects of the ticketing job (sales and ticket issuance, providing information, rerouting…) in order to keep the feel with the daily issues but as well provide optimal customer service.
* Be responsible for the cash flow & cash reporting of the Airport Ticket Office (ATO), anywhere as from € 15.000 to higher amounts, linked to the payment of Denied boarding Compensations to passengers and other miscellaneous expenses.
* Coach & instruct the officers in assuring that all officers are informed, steered and instructed as to ensure efficient and smooth communication, make sure that the ticketing officers have the training, the tools and material they need to carry out their duties (draw up daily, monthly statistics and administer roster tasks) and organize in joint cooperation with GSD ATO Manager yearly and ad hoc appraisals in order to make sure that the group of ticketing officers get out the assigned amount of productivity within the set-out levels of quality.
* Pro-active organization and follow-up of any irregularities going from queue handling till shuffling of resources in order to assure efficient and swift processes.
* Be the escalation level for any unruly passenger or passengers needing special care to be dealt with in order to solve a long string of minor to major problems and make decisions.
* Serve as the customer contact point, being it for “internal” customers, the group of officers in channeling feedback to the management, as well as from passengers, travel agencies, tour operators, in channeling feedback to different departments within the company, formulating recommendations and structural alterations where and when needed.
* The ticketing supervisor functions as a helpdesk towards outstations and ticketing officers offering assistance and transmission of information as to assure contingency in customer service.
* High school diploma or equivalent through experience
* 2 years as Ticketing Officer
* Profound knowledge of check-in system
* Profound knowledge of reservation system
* Profound knowledge of ticketing & tariff procedures
* All-round knowledge of the airport working procedures & process flows
* Profound knowledge of Miles & More Retention Program
* Commercial insight & attitude
* Discrete and a flair for diplomacy
* Stress resilient & flexible
* Welcoming attitude
For a valid application, please upload your resume, motivation letter, certificate of good conduct and copy of your most recent relevant degree.