As an Airport Manager, you’ll oversee all activities at our airport location and ensure we’re running smoothly and profitably with satisfied customers and employees alike
What you'll do:
• Manage all activities at an airport related to servicing of customers at the rental counter and arranging for the rental of vehicles, the selling of incremental products to customers, and the cleaning and preparation of returned vehicles for the next rental
• Manage, plan, and implement staffing schedules based on business demands and transaction levels and oversee exempt and nonexempt personnel
• Oversee shuttling of customers from rental counters to cars or from cars to airline terminal
• Ensure customer complaints are handled and resolved in a timely and effective manner
• Provide statistical information relating to transaction and revenue projects
• Assist management in the preparation of annual budget
• Monitor the price of gasoline charges currently being paid
• Implement HR policies
What we're looking for:
• 1 years of leadership and management experience
• Experience in car/truck rental preferred, human resources, training, customer service and general operations.
• Working knowledge of P&L
• Strong decision making ability and independent judgment to establish operational plans, within operational guidelines and in support of the business plan.
• Strong analytical and math skills. Must be able to review numerous reports and other sources of data in an effort to determine best course of action.
• Excellent management skills. Must be able to provide direction and support to a large number staff
• Very strong communication skills, including the ability to clearly articulate company vision as well as communicate accurate day-to-day operations information to a wide variety of audiences, including staff, operations management, independent contractors and vendors.
• Very strong organization and administration skills to ensure day to day smooth operations with detailed, accurate records.
• Strong time-management and multi-tasking skills with the capability to determine priorities in a fast paced, changing environment.
• Strong customer service skills. Must be able to provide good customer service directly to customers, and prioritize operations based on customer rental needs.
• Strong problem-solving skills and results-driven orientation. Ability to demonstrate the drive to achieve results and continuous improvement. Ability to manage performance of staff to drive district results.
• Working knowledge of MS Office, BART & O2
• Willingness to travel
Perks You'll Get:
• Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
• Eligible to elect other voluntary benefits including: Group Auto Insurance, Group Home Insurance, Pet Insurance, Legal Assistance, Identity Theft Protection, FSA, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, and additional life insurance coverages
• Contribute up to $270 as a tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
• 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matched contributions
• Full training to learn the business and enhance professional skills
• Employee discounts, including discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
• Access to an Employee Assistance Program for services including counseling, financial and legal consultation, referrals for care service and more
• Community involvement opportunities
The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.
Avis Budget Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Paid time off Schedule:
• 8 hour shift
• Day shift
• Evening shift
• Monday to Friday
• Weekend availability
• What is the highest level of education you have completed?
• How many years of Leadership experience do you have?
License/Certification:PhoenixArizonaUnited States of America
Looking for Airport Manager jobs in UK?
Browse hundreds of latest Airport Manager vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top aviation job sites. Aviation Job Search prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Airport Manager careers in UK.
Click below link to browse other Airport Manager opportunities in UK:
View all Airport Manager Jobs
If you're an employer looking for Airport Manager recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the link below:
Hire Airport Manager Now