3 months ago
The interview process consists of the following:
1. A 20-minute telephone interview, beginning the week of January 21, 2019
2. A 90-minute on-site group interview, on the morning of Tuesday, January 29, 2019
3. A 30-minute final interview, in the late morning/afternoon of Tuesday, January 29, 2019
Travel to/from the interviews and any subsequent relocation expense are the responsibility of the candidate.
Candidates successful in the interview process may be invited to classroom training at the Sacramento International Airport area as early as mid- to late-February. Training is 10 days, 8 hours per day, and is unpaid.
All dates subject to change.
Our Guest Services Agents provide our guests with an authentic Hawaiian hospitality experience working at the ticket counter and at the gate.
Our best Guest Service Agents possess exceptional communication skills, thrive in a fast-paced environment and are willing to lend a helping hand.
Pay and Benefits
This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement. The pay for this position is $13.04 per hour (eff. 1/9/19).
This position is casual part-time, no more than 19 hours per week. Only flight benefits are offered.
This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement. Work schedules are awarded based on seniority. New hires are awarded their initial shift based on operational need and must be able to accept any shift.
Shifts are 4 days per week, no more than 19 hours per week. There is a morning shift for our departing flights from 4:30 - 7:30am and and evening shift for our arriving flights from 6:30 - 8:00pm. Shifts can be either in the morning or a combination of
morning and evening. Work schedules are set, however may change throughout the year should flight schedules change. We are adding a Sacramento to Kahului, Maui flight in April and the hours listed above may change (still 4 days/week, no more than 19 hours/week).
Shifts may be extended before or after the scheduled end time based on operational need.
* Legally authorized to work in the United States
* Minimum age 18 possessing at least a high school diploma or equivalent
* Valid driver’s license issued in the United States (driver’s permits and provisional driver’s licenses not allowed)
* Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. when checking in guests’ bags
* Ability to work any shift awarded
* Ability to complete pre-employment drug test and if hired, random drug testing
* Ability to fulfill comprehensive background checks and fingerprinting to satisfy company security requirements and obtain various clearances to work at the airport (SIDA, Customs, USPS as applicable)
* No visible body art. Visible is considered anything seen while wearing a Hawaiian Airlines standard uniform piece (short-sleeved shirt or blouse), including but not limited to the neck area and above, any visible areas with arms lifted above the head,
or any visible areas while in a crouching position. Covering tattoos with makeup, bandages or wearing a long-sleeved shirt under the short-sleeved standard uniform piece is not acceptable.
* Airline experience
* Customer service experience in the hospitality industry
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
Send This Job to a Friend