My client is a global provider of Regulatory Compliance, Aviation Safety and Security consultancy services. They are currently looking to hire an expert with experience of Safety Management and Flight Operations within an airline to support the international development of its Aviation Safety projects. This permanent role is based in France.
Within the Aviation Safety department, the Airline Safety Project Manager’s
role will be to set-up and implement Technical Assistance Projects to support Airlines to improve their safety performance and achieve regulatory compliance with international standards, with a particular focus on Flight Operations, SMS and Flight Data Analysis. The Project Manager will:
- Define and manage project plans in an international framework,
- Coordinate experts of different domains (Flight Operations, Airworthiness, Quality, Safety),
- Monitor the projects’ objectives and achievements,
- Report to the top management,
- Manage customer relationships.
As an expert in Aviation Safety, the Project Manager will be directly involved in high value assistance projects, such as Airline’s Safety performance assessment, Corrective action Plan definition, Flight Data analysis, etc.
Relying on its knowledge of the Aviation market and its stakeholders, the Project Manager will also participate to the commercial and strategic development of the Aviation Safety services, through the identification of the customers’ needs, the definition of new services and the development of commercial proposal. This position will involve frequent international business trips. Ideal candidate profile:
- Master’s degree is Aeronautics with a minimum of 10 years’ experience working in airlines within the field of Safety Management & Flight operations.
- Experience in Flight Safety and Flight Data Analysis are considered as strong additional assets.
- Pilot qualification (ATPL + type rating in commercial aircraft) is considered as an asset.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and commercial development skills are needed.
- Previous experience in management is required as well as a solid knowledge of EASA regulatory framework and ICAO Annexes.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills as well as flexibility and adaptability are requested.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English is required.
- Candidates must already hold the right to live and work in France prior to application.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Hannah Courtney. Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. "Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!"