8 months ago
Exciting careers in Aviation - Melbourne Airport
Part time and Career opportunities available NOW!
Are you enthusiastic, organised and dedicated? As an Aerocare Ramp Services Agent you'd play a vital role in a busy airport operation. Your focus would be on delivering a seamless, safe and efficient service to the many domestic and international airlines that choose Aerocare to provide their on-the-ground services.
Aerocare is Australia and New Zealand's largest independent provider of aviation services. We're known for our highly motivated and dynamic team which has a "can do, will do" attitude, delivering the highest standards for our clients, along with a memorable passenger experience.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking service focused, enthusiastic, results oriented people to join our team of Airline Ramp Services Agents, to provide premium customer service to major airline groups.
Ramp Services Agents perform a range of duties, which include:
* Transporting customer baggage to and from aircraft
* Loading and unloading aircraft
* Performing aircraft cleaning
* Servicing aircraft water and lavatory systems
* Operating airport equipment in the ramp area
* Other duties as required
The airport is a fast-paced and safety focused team environment. The work hours are variable to meet airline schedules, and include early starts, late finishes and weekends.
What would make you stand out for this role?
* You're focused on delivering exceptional and safe service
* You have strong personal skills and can be an effective team player
* You're committed to learning and personal growth
* You're self-confident and can stay calm under pressure
* You have excellent presentation and grooming
* You're organised and can manage your time well
* You're physically fit and able to lift 32kg
* You have a driver's license
* You're a fluent English speaker
* You have intermediate computer skills
Aerocare provides comprehensive training, uniforms and subsidised parking.
Impressive career development opportunities are available across Aerocare's network of 35 operations in Australia and New Zealand.
If you meet the criteria above and want to join our dynamic and driven ramp services team, apply now.
Please note: Only permanent residents of Australia or New Zealand, or those who have the right to work in Australia or New Zealand may apply.
If successful you would need to undertake security/background checks including Federal Police Check, pre-employment drug and alcohol screening and dangerous goods training at your own expense.