11 months ago
Porter Airlines has revolutionized short-haul flying with a warm and effortless approach to hospitality, restoring glamour and refinement to air travel. Porter is an Official 4 Star Airline® in the World Airline Star Rating® and also rated as Best Regional Airline in North America by Skytrax.
The airline currently offers flights to Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City, Moncton, Halifax, St. John’s, Thunder Bay, Sault Ste. Marie, Sudbury, Timmins, North Bay, Windsor, New York (Newark), Chicago (Midway), Boston, Washington (Dulles), Pittsburgh and has seasonal flights to Mt. Tremblant, Que., Myrtle Beach, S.C., Burlington, Vt., and Orlando-Melbourne, Fla.
FUNCTION: Reporting to the Manager, Crew Resources with daily oversight from the Supervisor, Crew Scheduling.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Schedules crews
* Performs crew callouts from reserve
* Arranges hotels and transportation
* Re-assigns crews due to schedule disruptions
* Arranges crew reservations for deadheads
* Actively participates in Porter’s Safety Management System (SMS) including, reporting hazards and incidents encountered in daily operations; understand, comply and promote the Company Safety Policy
* Assisting with other SOCC duties as assigned by Supervisor, Planning
* Concern for Safety: Identifying hazardous or potentially hazardous situations and taking appropriate action to maintain a safe environment for self and others.
* Teamwork: Working collaboratively with others to achieve organizational goals.
* Passenger/Customer Service: Providing service excellence to internal and/or external customers (passengers).
* Initiative: Dealing with situations and issues proactively and persistently, seizing opportunities that arise.
* Results Focus: Focusing efforts on achieving high-quality results consistent with the organization’s standards.
* Fostering Communication: Listening and communicating openly, honestly, and respectfully with different audiences, promoting dialogue and building consensus.
* Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
* Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize
* Fluent with many different forms of computer software including, Microsoft Office Suite
* Quick learner and ability to be assertive
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in the English language
* Understanding flight crew working environment
* Dependability (must have a clear attendance record and reliable on time reporting for work)
* Willing to work shift work
* Team player
* Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport - YTZ
* Post Date March 21, 2018
* Reference ID 89-39-86