Our client is a very successful short haul airline provider, based in Luton. They fly over 70 million passengers throughout Europe annually and are still growing! With this continued growth, they are now seeking a permanent Crewing Policy Manager.
This is a very exciting time to join this highly successful company!
The successful candidate will translate the crew strategy into effective crew policies and practices rolled-out across all regions. They will review and improve crewing services and will be required to take into account operational impacts, employee engagement and employee relations, and promote alignment and consistency across crew communities (pilots and cabin crew), countries and AOC's.
- To assess current and future crew policy requirements to support the airline's operational, business and people plans.
- To work cross-functionally with Cabin Services, Flight Ops, Ops Planning and HR to create new policies and update existing policies (network-wide or country specific)
- To help align policies and ways of working across pilots and cabin crew management teams (centrally and locally) working cross-functionally with Cabin Services and Flight Operations.
- To support the Regional teams in managing change and implement new policies and ways of working across their regions.
- To ensure that advantage is taken of any opportunity to make the airline's crew management model at bases leaner and more effective by changing, aligning or introducing new policies and ways of working, ensuring that feedback from crew and management teams is listened to.
- To work with the HR/ER teams to monitor employment legislation developments, assess the impact on crew policies to maintain legal compliance.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Worked in the aviation related industry or similar, in an operational environment
- Experience of creating and implementing policies to support the business strategy
- The ability to identify and implement solutions to problems, taking into account the wider picture and long-term implications
- The ability to work cross functionally to create & deliver a key business project/plan
- Good working knowledge of EASA FTL
- A proven track record of building strong personal relationships and credibility at a senior level, both internally and externally.
- A proven track record of delivering improvements and embedding change.
- Prior experience of working effectively and engaging with Unions and working groups.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Flexibility to travel across the airline network as required
- Job type: Permanent, full-time, Mon-Fri. 40 hours per week
- Attractive salary plus shift allowance
- Additional airline benefits package
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.