7 months ago
Travix is one of the leading global online travel agencies managing an extensive portfolio of travel-focused websites operating under the brand names CheapTickets, Vliegwinkel, BudgetAir, Flugladen and Vayama. All our brands provide both search and book capability for flight combinations worldwide on both legacy and low cost airlines. In addition, our booking websites offer attractive pricing for hotels, rental cars and other ancillary products such as insurances, airport parking & transfers. We operate our five brands in 37 countries, employ more than 550 people with over 50 different nationalities worldwide. Travix has offices in the Netherlands, Germany, India, Curaçao, Singapore, the UK and the USA.
Airline Contract Manager
Currently we are looking an Airline Contract Manager, this person will be responsible for coordinating and managing daily operational follow-ups with Airlines and Consolidators across the European and Middle East region. This person will also prepare and implement marketing campaigns for Airlines and Suppliers for the NL and Global Marketing team.
* You operate within the Amsterdam-based team, liaising Pricing, Operations, Global Marketing and Airline partners to build relationships and implement daily operations requirements.
* You know the competition in European and Middle East countries and are able to communicate and negotiate similar deals with Airlines and Consolidators. And Internally update and communicate with Pricing & Marketing with the practices.
* You monitor sales performance to achieve results and targets as contracted with Airlines by coordinating with Pricing team.
What do you bring to the table:
* You are responsible for coordinating and managing daily operational follow-ups with Airlines and Consolidators across the European and Middle East region.
* Your daily tasks will consist of negotiating contracts and/or special rates with Airlines and Consolidators.
* You will work closely together with the Pricing and Operation team to implement required strategies as negotiated with the airlines.
* Ensure all the commission contracts / Special deals are displayed and priced competitively.
* You will work directly with our airline partners and Consolidators to maintain the ongoing relationship and strive for better contracts and rates.
* You are data-driven in your setting of priorities and targets, and present results in a clear and objective manner to track the results at the end of every contract.
* You have an understanding of Airline business and commission earning across the world and are aware of the competition practices in the region.
* You seek for opportunities to get new Airline and Consolidator contracts in.
You also are:
A team player
Getting things done mentality
Enjoys technical challenges
Data-driven and solid analytical skills
Experience in the airline and/or travel industry is a plus.
Master of the Travix Traits of Success
What you can expect
Competitive salary, holiday allowance, and other great benefits!
A multinational team of specialists located around the world to inspire and support you!
There’s a good deal of room to be creative and to build your legacy
Nice to have perks: Free fruit, company bar & free beer, great company events, good food and team activities.
Of course you are! Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, we look forward receiving your application by clicking the “apply now” button.