8 months ago
Airframe and Powerplant Technician
Location: Greenville-Spartanburg, SC
Employment Status: Full-time
Reports To: Maintenance Manager
* Will perform tasks necessary to comply with Federal Aviation Regulations and accept the responsibility for work performed by him/herself and/or in conjunction with others and sign for same on the Company's approved forms.
* Work will consist of and include any and all phases of repair and maintenance of aircraft with the aid of the employee's own tools, specialty tools provided by the Company, the use of test equipment, and Company-supplied technical manuals.
* In certain cases he/she may be authorized to perform required inspection items and assist in Company training programs.
* Assure that hangar workshops and other areas assigned are maintained in an orderly manner.
* Assist in the maintenance of technical manuals in a current status as assigned by the Shop Supervisor or Lead Mechanic.
* Candidate must have both Airframe and Powerplant Licenses
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Valid, state-issued Driver's License
* Previous experience preferred but not required.
* PSA offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) and flight benefits on all American Airlines flights.
* To ensure a safe environment for all, we require a drug screening, fingerprinting, and criminal/verbal background checks.
* PSA Airlines is an equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
* For internal use only: This opening closes 7 days after original posting.