11 months ago
The A&P Mechanic role provides maintenance of all aircraft and equipment at the CMF (California Med Fly) base.
* Follow directions and remain on task
* Communicate with the customer and CMF pilots about aircraft issues
* Disassemble and clean aircraft components/parts
* Organize and maintain shop floor/environment from clutter or debris
* Perform routine and non-routine aircraft maintenance
* Inspect aircraft and systems
* Read and understand maintenance manuals understand requirements
* Troubleshoot and repair systems
* Complete required paperwork to comply with Federal Regulations and Company procedures
* Other duties as assigned
* Must hold a valid Airframe & Powerplant license
* High school education required, some college preferred
* Prior mechanical experience
* Technical aptitude
* Must provide own tools (tools listing to be provided)
* Experience with turboprop aircraft, specifically King Air U-21/E-90/King Air 200
* Ability to:
* Crawl in and out of tight spaces
* Comfortably work at elevated heights of at least 40 feet for extended periods of time
* Lift, balance and carry 50 lbs.
* Work in exterior weather conditions
* Work in close proximity to other people
Return to Mechanic Openings
Dynamic Aviation Group, Inc. offers a competitive salary and an excellent work environment. No calls or agencies please. If you have any questions or are having difficulty submitting your information, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Dynamic Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Employment and Reasonable Accommodation
Drug and Tobacco Free Workplace