8 months ago
STS Technical Services is Hiring Airframe A&P Inspectors IV in Houston, Texas!
* The Inspector, A&P Airframe, exhibits sound and accurate judgment. He/she also supports and explains the reasoning for their decisions and includes the appropriate people in his/her decision making process
* An Inspector, A&P offers assistance and support to co-workers and actively strives to resolve conflicts when they arise
* Performs conformity inspections
* Understands Federal Aviation Regulations (14 CFR Part 43, 65, 91, 121, 125, 139 and 135)
* Able to properly complete FAA Form 337
* Uses deductive reasoning in interpreting technical issues
* Stays up-to-date on scope of required maintenance for customers and coordinates efforts to ensure a timely turnaround
* Monitors their own personal hours charged to a job to ensure accuracy
* Informs the appropriate people of problems and work status so that communications with the customer are timely and complete
* Ensures a complete and proper pass-down is maintained
* Coordinates with other departments as needed to assure that customers have a positive experience at the facility
* Supports and adheres to all safety, environmental, and general housekeeping policies
* Willing to be cross utilized as an Airframe Mechanic, as needed, when operational manpower commitments dictate
* A valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant certificate required.
* 3 – 5 years’ experience as A&P Mechanic required. (Honeywell TFE 731 series shop experience preferred)
* Must have the ability to think clearly, speak intelligibly on the telephone and in person
* Must have the ability to manipulate equipment of all sizes, tools, computer keyboards, and telephones
* Must have excellent hand-eye coordination
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
* Must have good interpersonal and verbal skills in order to interface with customers and employees
* High School degree required or GED equivalent
* NDT/NDI experience (ET, UT, MT, PT) preferred but not required
* Must be available to work any shift (days, swings, night, weekends) if needed
* Must be authorized to work in the U.S
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.