7 months ago
Airfield Delivery Manager
6 days ago
Number of Openings
Airfield Delivery Manager - Asset Care
Reporting to the Head of Asset Care- Delivery, The Airfield Delivery Manager has overall responsibility for the operation, maintenance and strategic oversight of airfield infrastructure at Dublin airport. Ensuring that this critical infrastructure is available to meet the needs of the business day to day and into the future and that the infrastructure is compliant with EASA regulation and the Annex to ED Decision 2014/013/R.
All applications should be submitted by Wednesday 22nd Nov 2017
* A degree in a relevant engineering discipline
* Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position
* Experience of working in a busy airport environment will be a distinct advantage
* Proven people management and team leadership skills with the ability to handle complex strategic relationships.
* Demonstrates strong operational & commercial awareness and judgement. Has the ability to develop clear strategies and capitalise on situations as they arise.
* Strong communication and relationship management skills
* Strong project management skills and experience
* Proven negotiation and influencing skills in a complex environment
* Proven experience of managing internal and external customer relationships
* Strong analytical, numeracy and reasoning skills
* Committed to daa values
* Ensuring that aerodrome infrastructure is compliant with EASA certification specifications.
* Ensuring the ongoing serviceability of key airfield infrastructure including Runways, lighting systems etc
* Ongoing safety, health and welfare of airfield asset care staff members
* Seamless execution of Dublin airport airfield winter operations plan
* Recovery of disabled aircraft and the flawless execution of the Dublin airport recovery plan
* Ensure all airside assets remain compliant, safe and operational (2 Runways, 1.9m m2 of pavement, AGL system, Nav aids and associated assets replacement value c 900m euro)
* Develop and implement strategy for airfield assets, people and processes
* Compliance with Standards EASA, ISO 55,001 & 50,001 and environmental
* Understand and manage risks in highly critical part of operation
* Manage and lead 35 staff and operational budget of €5m
* Manage external contracts with key supply chains and service providers.
* Manage and interface with capital delivery programme (latest project runway overlay value €70m)
* Interface with complex stakeholder environment on several fronts
* Management of the heavy fleet and strategic oversight of heavy fleet including development and review of policy on a continuous basis
* Planning, coordinating and implementation of the support service that are an integral part of the winter operations plan at Dublin Airport including the provision of multiple support contractors and the full administration of c €1million opex in support contracts
* Management and upkeep of the Dublin airport disabled aircraft recovery plan
* Ownership and oversight of the airfield ground lighting system including planning, maintenance and repair management at Dublin airport
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS