3 months ago
We're Auckland Airport. The chances are you've already met us, driven into or flown out of our airport, or at least know friends or family who have. You may have wondered at times, how it all comes together. The short answer is, it's our people - The Journey Makers. We are all proudly contributing to making journeys better.
Our people come from remarkably different backgrounds, trades, and professions; we are terminal and airfield operators to property managers, engineers to carpenters, firemen to security, project managers to health and safety consultants. We are all proudly contributing to making journeys better.
The purpose of the Airfield and Pavement Asset Performance Manager role is to provide and be accountable for a reliable infrastructure to ensure all the assets are performing to meet customer and regulatory compliance requirements.
Key Functions in this role:
* Asset management and planning
* Compliance, reporting and analysis
* Contract and Project management
* Cost and budget management
* Continuous improvement and optimisation
* Customer and stakeholder management
To be successful in this role you will have:
* Relevant tertiary qualification in an engineering discipline, or equivalent combination of qualifications and experience
* Minimum 3 years’ experience in senior management roles in a range of industries/ sectors
* Minimum 2-4 years’ experience leading teams, providing specialist services in facilitation disciplines
Applications for the role closes on the 26th April 2018
What are you waiting for? If you have what we’re looking for and you’re ready for your next challenge - come join The Journey Makers.