8 months ago
STS Technical Services is Hiring Aircraft Technicians in Westfield, Massachusetts!
The Aircraft Technician I, under close supervision, performs or assists with inspection, maintenance, and repair of basic aircraft systems and structures.
* Communicate as required to receive and understand work assignments. Perform basic aircraft inspections, repairs, and modifications under close supervision. Assist with movement of aircraft as required
* Properly complete CMP cards, work order sign-offs, and other paper work in a timely manner
* Ensure that all work accomplished meets quality standards and specifications
* Properly identify (tag) customer property and equipment. Store aircraft components and other customer property securely and safely
* Follow standard operating procedures when operating ground support equipment (external power carts, hydraulic power units, hydraulic lift platforms, forklifts, compressed gas cylinders, etc.)
* Ensure all customer property is properly protected
* Use material tracking system to create parts demand, and to charge labor to Work Orders, items, and squawks
* Properly collect and dispose of waste fuel, oil, hydraulic and de-icing fluids, and solvent rags
* Apply 6S and Lean Initiatives to keep shops, hangars, and aircraft work areas clean and uncluttered
* Properly use and maintain company-provided tools and equipment
* Return items to designated storage area after use
* Comply with safety rules and procedures
* Use protective equipment as required and be alert for unsafe conditions
* Address and report unsafe conditions before putting people or property at risk
* In support of aircraft certification and final phase testing, may include flight tests on aircraft as required
* Perform other duties as assigned
What We Offer:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry, offering hundreds of career opportunities across the United States. With over two decades of experience, we soar in our commitment to excellence and professionalism. We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.
If you would like to speak with an Aviation Recruitment Professional directly, call. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time! Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS Technical Services, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.