3 months ago
Aircraft Maintenance provider seeking highly experienced and motivated aircraft maintenance personnel to join our MKE Location. The Aircraft technician requires documented level of training to meet customer requirements and applicable licenses or approvals equivalent to EASA / USA FAA agencies along with professional certification from Boeing, Airbus, Preferably B737NG Fleets. Specific knowledge and expertise in line maintenance environment is required.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
1. Perform Line maintenance (On-call and Scheduled) work on various customers' aircrafts.
2. Perform routine maintenance and airworthiness releases returning aircraft to service.
3. Responsible for servicing, inspecting, and maintaining aircraft, aircraft engines, and associated components; effectively performs work to meet deadlines and performance goals.
4. Properly complete all necessary paperwork in accordance with the air carrier, FEAM and FAA requirements.
5. Troubleshoot systems; disassembles, repairs, and reassembles sections and components to maintain full functioning equipment according to technical data provided by the customer.
6. Maintain work area, tools and vehicles in clean and safe working conditions.
7. Review and completely understand the FEAM RSM, QAM, TPM, SOP, EASA and FEAM FAA D107 Ops Spec & A449 FAA Acceptance of Drug/Alcohol Program.
8. Ensure all departing aircraft are safe in accordance with FAR’s and the air carrier/manufacturer manuals and all work performed is properly documented.
9. Make Computer entries to the customer’s online system as required.
10. Attend all Company training classes and the air carrier’s as assigned by FEAM QA, HR, DOM or station manager in accordance with the customer’s own P&P training and Jett Pro’s TPM.
11. Oversee coordination of all assigned manuals to ensure they are maintained in current revision status.
12. Perform line maintenance duties if required or determine if the air carrier own technicians are required to take over the task.
13. Collaborate with the air carrier maintenance control center