Job opportunities for Sheet Metal Workers/ Structural Fitters
MUST SPEAK ENGLISH (candidate who do not speak English cannot be considered for these roles)
- Previous experience in the aircraft industry (production or fitting/assembly)
- Experience having worked as structural fitter or sheet metal worker on live aircraft minimum 2 years
- Have the right to work in the European Union
Duties as Structural Fitter:
- Manufacture and assembly of rivet joints and assemblies on structural components according to construction documents, manufacturing instructions and drawings
- Production of components according to the valid aviation standards
- Make preparations, including sifting through and sorting orders and drawings, upgrading components and building site, and inspecting and deploying manufacturing equipment
- Positioning and fixing of components
- Implementation and documentation of the assembly of components and assemblies
- Execution of surface protection (rivet head application, preserving of seal seams)
- Concentrated and able to work independently on a task for a long time
- Quality-oriented and responsible way of working
- The willingness to shift work in 2-3 shift operation
- Long-term contract of work in Germany
- 24 days paid holiday
- Bank holiday pay
- Personal support and assistance
We are recruiting! Apply now!
If you are interested in these great opportunities please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andreea Olariu on: +.
VHR is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
VHR is an international technical recruitment organisation providing world leading recruitment services and solutions to the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Automotive, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries around the world.