Structural Fitters wanted in Germany!
Long-term work for Aircraft Structural Fitters (Production Line) in Germany to start ASAP with a renowned aerospace production company.
Duties as Structural Fitter:
- Manufacture and assembly of rivet joints and assemblies on structural components according to construction documents, manufacturing instructions and drawings
- Production of components in accordance with the applicable aviation standards
- Preparation, inspection and sorting jobs and drawings, upgrading components and building site, inspecting and providing manufacturing equipment
- Positioning and fixing of components
- Implementation and documentation of the assembly of components and assemblies
- Execution of surface protection (rivet head application, preserving of seal seams)
- Concentrated and able to work independently on a task for a long time
- Quality-oriented and responsible way of working
- The willingness to shift work in 2-3 shift operation
- ELIGIBILTY TO WORK IN THE EU (European Union)/VALID VISA
- INTERMMEDIATE/FLUENT LEVEL OF ENGLISH
If you are interested in these opportunities, please send your updated CV to email@example.com or call Andreea Olariu on: +for more details. We are recruiting! Apply now!
Due to a high volume of applications, VHR regrets that we cannot respond to all individual job applicants. We will contact all successful candidates within 1 week. If you are unsuccessful this time, please do continue to apply for other jobs that match your skill set and experience.
VHR is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
VHR is an international technical recruitment organisation providing world leading recruitment services and solutions to the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Automotive, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries around the world.