10 months ago
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Sheet Metal Assemblers in Pinellas Park, Florida.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at.
* Performs a variety of operations to manufacture, assemble and/or refurbish aircraft parts and structures such as F-16 canopies, F-35 canopies, and sub-assembly components
* Assemblies can require controlled tooling as well as build to print
* Tasks include aligning parts on jigs using both templates and fixtures
* Performs part-fitting operations such as minor filing, sawing, burring, crimping, trimming, framing, drilling, reaming, riveting, countersinking, and cold working
* Measures parts with a variety of methods to verify dimensions
* May modify incomplete and complete assemblies to incorporate changes and perform repairs
* Works from blueprint diagrams, drawings, specifications, and shop orders
* Monitors and verifies quality and develops corrective action
* Performs other duties as assigned
* No relocation assistance provided
* 1-2 years’ of sheet metal assembly experience (aircraft sheetmetal structure experience)
* Interpersonal skills and ability to interface with all levels, to work in teams or independently and communicate effectively with co-workers or supervisory staff
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Mathematical ability to perform and/or understand the calculations used in assigned areas and ability to read and interpret blueprints, specifications and technical data
* Competently uses computers and other systems to access, maintain and manipulate data
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call. .
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.