Line Up Aviation
is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity. Role: Field Services – Aircraft Records Engineer Location: South Wales Summary of role
A principally technical role within the Fleet Management Team. This support role will involve
Independently managing aircraft technical records for multiple customer and internal projects.
Candidate must be comfortable with frequent and sometimes extended travel globally.
Responsibilities and Activities
- Ability to perform full audit of aircraft Technical Records during aircraft, deliveries, and lease returns redeliveries and aircraft repossessions.
- Support physical aircraft condition surveys / inspections including Structure, Systems, Cabin,
Landing Gear, Engines, APU and corresponding technical records reviews.
- An understanding of the process of aircraft lease returns / redeliveries / transitions and aircraft repossessions.
- Fully conversant with Aircraft maintenance check records.
- Drafting technical reports and management of technical documentation.
- An understanding of aircraft end of lease / purchase contracts.
- To support commercial activities of the aircraft transition including an understanding of
commitment letters and compensation calculations.
- Managing the discrepancy list with the customer / operator to make sure that all issues are
resolved in an effective and timely manner.
- Ability to support and manage CAMO activities for aircraft under our clients management
(Maintenance Planning / AMP Development / AD Assessment / Reliability Reporting / Managing Defects. Knowledge of ARC reviews would be beneficial).
- Quality driven with Knowledge of EASA Part M and Part 145.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the management of aircraft technical records in a Lessor,
Airline, MRO or OEM environment.
- Technical knowledge of the A320 and B737 aircraft types.
- South Wales based role.
- Computer literate and proficient with MS Office products.
- Experienced with technical records management systems.
- Project management skills to ensure the timely completion of projects and meeting deadlines.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV. We are unable to consider candidates that do not currently have UK right to work status, sponsorship is not available for this role.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Line up Aviation is a recruitment agency