5 months ago
STS Technical Services is currently hiring Aircraft Quality Control Inspectors for open positions in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at.
The Quality Inspector’s primary responsibility is to ensure aircraft parts, sub-assemblies, major assemblies and installations are built to type design data, and that these tasks are performed in a timely and efficient manner.
* Understand and interpret engineering drawings, specifications and work procedures.
* Perform conformity inspection of components, major assemblies, sub-assemblies and parts during manufacturing, modifications, and installations to determine conformance to applicable requirements.
* Perform conformity/first article inspections to ensure compliance with FAA approved procedures.
* Observe and/or perform in-process and completed aircraft operational checkouts of electrical, avionics, mechanical, oxygen, hydraulic, fuel and pneumatic systems to determine structural and functional soundness of aircraft.
* Identify, document and track discrepancies using SAP.
* Prepares necessary aircraft related FAA, company and customer documents.
* Support other activities as required by company requirements and management direction.
* Must have an A&P License.
* High School Diploma required.
* Associate Degree or higher preferred.
* Must have good English communication (written and verbal) skills.
* Previous experience in computer applications such as Microsoft Suite, Word, Excel and PowerPoint preferred.
* Previous experience in SAP and TeamCenter applications preferred.
* Ability to work any shift and weekends as required.
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call. .
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.