5 months ago
STS Technical Services now offers Aircraft Painter jobs in Atlanta, Georgia!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Under the direction of the Production management, the Paint Technician will perform a variety of painting activities for interior Aircraft parts and assemblies.
* Prepare composite and sheet metal parts and assemblies for paint as well as fill and fair
* Paint aircraft parts and assemblies with different water based and solvent based paints in accordance with released data
* Read and interpret engineering drawings, engineering orders, and work instructions
* Read, understand and follow company process and material specifications
* Properly use calibrated precision measuring equipment
* Comply with lean manufacturing principles and work with leads and supervisors to implement best practices in the manufacturing process
* Work with engineers and management in problem solving production issues
* Be prepared to cross train and be utilized in other aspects in the production process
* Follow all procedures for the use and proper fitting of required respirator systems
* Maintain safe operations by adhering to company safety procedures and regulations
* Minimum/basic skills & qualifications an individual qualified for this position should possess
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Technical school or experience working in a Painting facility is preferred
* High level of manual dexterity and detail orientation
* Possess the ability to visually recognize and identify different colors
* Good oral and written communication skills; able to read, comprehend and create written and verbal instructions in the English language
* Computer skills preferred
What We Offer:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry, offering hundreds of career opportunities across the United States. With over two decades of experience, we soar in our commitment to excellence and professionalism. We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.
If you would like to speak with an Aviation Recruitment Professional directly, call. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time! Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS Technical Services, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.