8 months ago
STS Technical Services is Hiring Aircraft Mechanics in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma!
Pay rates – $25 – $30/hr with a possibility of $30+ for the right candidate.
This is also a great position for military candidates with C-12 experience and an active A&P certification.
This role is responsible for inspecting, repairing, modifying, and updating aircraft systems such as sheet metal, electrical, engines, propellers, hydraulic, flight controls and other systems on King Air Aircraft.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty listed below satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Inspect, repair, modify, and update aircraft systems
* Utilize aircraft maintenance data and engineering data to perform functions
* Assist other technicians in the maintenance of aircraft as required
* Clean equipment and facilities
* Rig aircraft flight controls, landing gear and other systems
* Operate aircraft systems; engine “run-up” and “trim engines”
* Complete work in hanger, ramp area, and remote locations
* Troubleshoot and repair electrical, hydraulic, AC and fuel systems
* Perform structural repairs as necessary
* 3 years of aircraft maintenance experience with recent experience on King Air Models is required
* Excellent communication skills
* Must be a team player
* Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management and other technicians
* Commitment to company values and Ethics
* Education: High School Diploma or GED
* Experience: 3 years of aircraft maintenance on King Air models
* Computer Skills: Basic desktop computer skills
* Turboprop and/or corporate jet aircraft experience
* FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) Certificate
* Employee must be a US citizen and not hold dual citizenship with another country.
Company Overview & Benefits:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry. We offer hundreds of career opportunities throughout the United States, and with more than two decades of experience, our aviation Recruiters soar in their commitment to excellence and professionalism.
We proudly offer all qualifying candidates competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances and referral bonuses. Have questions? Contact us today. .