Hounslow, West London, London
£50,000 - £60,000
Job Title: Aircraft Mechanic/ Maintenance Engineer
Salary:£49,610 plus shift pay of £7,350 holding an A License/
£43,625 plus shift pay of £7,350 without an A License
Location: London- Heathrow Airport
We currently have a vacancy to join one of the world's largest domestic and international airlines as an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Mechanic). This is a permanent role and will be based at London Heathrow airport.
The airline was founded more than 100 years ago and is known for its excellence in safety, operational reliability, engineering and maintenance and customer service as well as it's reputation in long distance flights.
With more than 25,000 employees worldwide, they fly more than 50 million customers per year around the world. You will join the Maintenance Operations team at London Heathrow on their current shift pattern which is 4 on 4 off, working 04:45- 16:45 (37.5 hours per week).
• As an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical) you will be responsible for:
oPerforming aircraft maintenance
oCertification as per the manufacturers and the companys specification to a very high standard
oCompleting all documentation and reporting requirements.
• Annual salary of £49,610 plus shift pay of £7,350 holding an A license or £43,625 plus shift pay of £7,350 without an A license
• Company Pension scheme- employer contribution of 8%
• Private Medical Cover
• Staff Travel
• 28 holiday days inclusive of bank holidays
• Previous Line Maintenance experience on the A380 and/or B787
• Experience on the A350 would be advantageous but is not essential
• Recognised apprenticeship in aircraft maintenance or equivalent qualification
• AME Experience on one or more of the following types A380-800 and B787-900 would be considered highly advantageous
• Panasonic EX2 and EX3 IFE experience considered advantageous
• Ability to work autonomously in a small team
• Full and valid UK DVLA driving license
• Commitment to being customer-focused with flexibility and willingness to undertake other reasonable duties as required
• Ability to work shift work, and to be flexible to work revised hours at short notice
• Demonstrated high ethical/ behavioural standards and self-discipline.
Whether you're looking for your next job or searching out the next superstar to join your team…
Aeropeople's expertise and experience is entrenched in the aerospace, aviation, engineering, motorsport, automotive, and defence industries. We have the insight and know-how at both a local and international level to help bring people and businesses together, saving time and energy. Our capability is validated through our Engineering Services division encompassing Aircraft Line Maintenance services and Continuing Airworthiness Maintenance Organisation (CAMO), combined with our Aviation Training division offering technical training aircraft courses.
During registration, please let us know where you are currently located or which locations you would consider taking a position in, required salary and notice period.
For the latest news, events and jobs please search Aeropeople Ltd' on LinkedIn and Facebook for our latest jobs or visit www.aeropeople.com