• U.S. Citizenship
• Possess a valid state driver’s license, and obtain and maintain base access
• Must have KC-130 Airframes Mechanic Training (MOS 6256) and associated "C" school training, or equivalent civilian qualifications or certifications (A&P license)
• Have a diverse and knowledgeable background in maintaining KC-130 aircraft system components
• Shall have the ability to perform complex O-level maintenance actions
• Must possess a level of experience necessary to inspect and sign off work in all assigned aircraft systems
• Familiarity with the Naval Aviation Maintenance Program (NAMP) or equivalent
• If a Veteran, must have earned an honorable discharge (preferred) but no less than a General discharge under Honorable conditions
• Possess a good knowledge of squadron organization and functions and be able to communicate, and interact effectively with others
• Must be able to prioritize workload to maintain schedules on assigned projects
• Perform other duties as assigned
The physical demands described herein are representative of those which may need to be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. If required, employees must be able to operate a motor vehicle which may require sitting for prolonged periods of time to visit other company sites. Must have hearing and speech to communicate in person, before groups and over the telephone. Standing in work areas and walking between work areas may be required. This position may require an employee to bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, climb or balance, reach, push, and pull. The employee may also be required to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. This position requires normal physical functions. Work may require frequent bending and reaching. May frequently lift and carry items weighing up to twenty pounds and occasionally lift heavier items with the assistance of other workers. While performing the duties of this job, the employees are regularly required to sit, use their hands and fingers to type, and talk or hear.
Work Environment (ADA): May be required to work in areas in the hangar and on the flight line that are noisy and dusty. May be exposed to moderate discomforts, such as heat, cold, and wind. May be required to wear personal protective equipment, when applicable.
It is the policy of PCI Aviation LLC that all candidates offered a position will be required to successfully complete a criminal background check, drug screening, and education verification.
PCI Aviation LLC is an equal-opportunity employer. PCIA does not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, identity, Veterans, or disability status. Preference may be extended to qualified Native American Indian candidates in accordance with applicable federal law.
Looking for Aircraft Mechanic jobs in UK?
Browse hundreds of latest Aircraft Mechanic vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top aviation job sites. Aviation Job Search prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Aircraft Mechanic careers in UK.
Click below link to browse other Aircraft Mechanic opportunities in UK:
View all Aircraft Mechanic Jobs
If you're an employer looking for Aircraft Mechanic recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the link below:
Hire Aircraft Mechanic Now