10 days ago
Boeing Global Services (BGS) is seeking an experienced Aircraft Mechanic III to support our business.
These particular modifications are scheduled to start at Edwards AFB May '19.
The same modifications will also initiate at Nellis AFB Oct '19. There will be opportunity for some on the crew to start at Edwards and transfer to either of the other sites.
• Perform structural and electrical modifications at various F-22 US Air Force sites.
• Boeing anticipates long term scope performing F-22 modifications for the US Air Force.
• The opportunity for some on the crew to start at Edwards and transfer to either of the other sites.
• Additional modifications are also being planned creating long term job security.
• The job includes travel expenses so candidates are not required to be home based at any given site.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Engineering Mods & Maintenance
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
• 4-8 years aircraft electrician or structures experience.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
• Fighter aircraft maintenance experience.
• F-22 aircraft maintenance experience.
High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED)
Yes, 100 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award