6 months ago
ZENETEX has become a major force in the field of aircraft maintenance. We proudly support all branches of our U.S. military in performing Organizational, Intermediate, and Depot level aircraft, ground vehicle, and component maintenance. In support of future work at NAS Whidbey Island, we are reviewing resumes for the position of Aircraft Mechanic II(Power Plant). This is a contingent position - actual employment will be dictated by contract award. Candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted by a member of our recruiting team.
This position will provide Organizational (O-Level) maintenance support, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Providing phase maintenance support
* Maintaining, repairing, and modifying aircraft structures, structural components and engines of complex to extreme difficulty
* Maintaining and repairing aircraft components including but not limited to flight controls, engines, hydraulics, pneumatics, fuel systems and mechanical components
* Applying technical knowledge of airframe and power plant systems in determining equipment malfunctions and applies technical expertise in restoring equipment condition and operation
* Applying professional technical expertise and guidance to solve complex problems by interpreting technical data such as blueprints or manufactures' manuals
* High school diploma or GED required
* A minimum of 6 years of aviation experience performing the above duties and responsibilities
* Qualified mechanics will have extensive experience with the P-3C Orion
* Requires a thoroughly comprehensive knowledge of aircraft mechanical component troubleshooting/repair procedures and replacement of components and of aircraft sheet metal/structural modification and repair
* Ability to lead a team and provide appropriate guidance when required
* Work will require a high level of hand dexterity and finger use in both hands, close vision corrected/uncorrected to 20/20, prolonged periods of standing and sitting in combination with stooping, bending, reaching, pulling, and pushing, as well as ability to lift 25lbs and over with assistance.
Work Environment (ADA)
* May be required to work in areas in the hangar and on the flight line that are noisy and dusty. May be exposed to moderate discomforts, such as heat, cold and wind. May be required to wear personal protective equipment, when applicable.
* This position will require U.S. citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret clearance
ZENETEX is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.