* 3 years turbine powered UH-60 Blackhawk experience
* Must have training on UH-60 PMI-1 and PMI-2 phase inspections
* Must be able to follow engine and component overhaul manuals
* Prefer two years of experience performing maintenance checks/multi-engine
* FAA Airframe & Powerplant License Preferred
* Able to work with minimum supervision
* Able to lift and carry at least 50 lbs
* Must be able to work indoors and outdoors.
Maintains repairs and modifies aircraft structures and structural components of moderate difficulty, maintains and repairs aircraft components including but not limited to flight controls, engines, hydraulics, pneumatics, fuel systems, and mechanical components, applies technical knowledge of airframe and power plant systems in determining equipment malfunctions and applies required expertise in restoring equipment condition and or operation, and applies comprehensive technical expertise to solve moderate to complex problems by interpreting technical documentation such as; blueprints or manufactures' manuals.
Job requirements: Must have a thorough knowledge of aircraft mechanical component troubleshooting, repair procedures and replacement of parts, requires broad knowledge of aircraft sheet metal/structural modifications and repair, must have basic knowledge of electrical theory, must have thorough knowledge of aircraft unique tools such as test equipment, torque wrenches, dial indicators, micrometers, sheet metal brakes and shears. This job requires working knowledge of technical publications and shall be required to make entries in aircraft logs and records. The incumbent receives technical guidance, as required, from supervisor or higher-level technician. Military experience a plus.
* FAA Airframe and Powerplant License Preferred.
* Class D Driver License
* Must pass physical and Drug test
* Must have own tools/toolbox.
Looking for Aircraft Mechanic jobs in UK?
Browse hundreds of latest Aircraft Mechanic vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top aviation job sites. Aviation Job Search prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Aircraft Mechanic careers in UK.
Click below link to browse other Aircraft Mechanic opportunities in UK:
View all Aircraft Mechanic Jobs
If you're an employer looking for Aircraft Mechanic recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the link below:
Hire Aircraft Mechanic Now