• Adheres to Qatar Airways TPM (Technical Procedure Manuals) and company documents for all Maintenance tasks assigned handling of materials & tools and any other maintenance related tasks.
• Follows Aircraft maintenance documents for all technical work on Qatar Airways Aircraft at all time, to maintain 5 stars standard of Cabin on all Qatar Airways fleet.
• Accomplishes maintenance, troubleshooting, defect rectification and/or repair of IFE Systems, Cabin lights and all the tasks included in the scope of IFE personnel.
• Performs troubleshooting of IFE and its related defect effectively and any other tasks as directed by IFE Lead Mechanic/ IFE Licensed Engineer and/or IFE Licensed Technician/lFE Supervisor.
• Liaises with another skill technician and engineers to complete assigned complex tasks within set timeframes, not to affect the Aircraft Maintenance TAT (Turnaround Time).
• Supports Line maintenance and/or Heavy maintenance teams once instructed by the IFE supervisor to accomplish IFE maintenance tasks on time.
• Adhere to all pertinent safety precautions by following proper approved documents related to a particular Aircraft.
• Ensure that replacement of parts and components are of an approved type, related to particular Aircraft.
You will need minimum 3 years of job-related experience with the preferred qualification stated below,
• Relevant Tertiary, Trade or Vocational Qualification or diploma or equivalent
• Recognised aeronautical /technical college diploma.
• Basic Computer Skills with Knowledge of Microsoft office. Preferred
• Basic ICAO Type Licence
• Engineering Diploma in Aviation.