Duties and Responsibilities
The primary functions of an "Aircraft Mechanic/Helper" and which can be performed without direct supervision include:
· Performs tasks as assigned /directed by Crew Team Leader, Leadman, Maintenance Coordinator, Maintenance Supervisor, and/or Site Manager in accordance with instructions, applicable technical data, manuals, and directives.
· Evaluates aircraft discrepancies to identify proper methods for repair. Identifies necessary parts, materials, and tooling requirements to complete tasks.
· Utilize manufacturers’ maintenance manuals, service bulletins, Maintenance Engineering Directives, schematics, drawings, blueprints, charts, and other applicable publications to detect, classify, identify, document, remove, treat, and prevent corrosion.
· Perform touch up painting and apply decals and labels.
· Prepare aircraft components for paint.
· Comply with and follow established standards of workmanship, safety, quality, and production.
· Facility maintenance to include custodial work, mopping, cleaning common areas, emptying trash, and FOD receptacles.
Key Performance Indicators
· Airframe experience – preferred.
Knowledge and skills
Looking for Aircraft Mechanic jobs in UK?
Browse hundreds of latest Aircraft Mechanic vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top aviation job sites. Aviation Job Search prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Aircraft Mechanic careers in UK.
Click below link to browse other Aircraft Mechanic opportunities in UK:
View all Aircraft Mechanic Jobs
If you're an employer looking for Aircraft Mechanic recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the link below:
Hire Aircraft Mechanic Now